ABOUT THE GATE, THE LAST FEAST AND A FEW RELATED QUESTIONS
21. The guardian of that gate is formidable, the mightiest of all Lords, indeed he is the returning King,
22. O how much his Holy Mother would have preferred that all of them could ascend to the great feast of the Lord!
23. It is better for all of us to touch the child within again,
24. as our destiny will unfold under the watch of The Just.”
25. Baereli was afraid and returned hastily in the dungeon to hide. But at that moment, the yaksha reappeared and told him, “You will know that you have met the end of your quest when you are able to answer the following questions: Why does the sacrum bone at the end of the spine look like the head of an elephant?
26. By which sound shall the Sleeping Lord be awakened?
27. With which type of mortar shall one build the walking wall of auspiciousness?
28. By which laughter, at whose pleasure and command does the wind blow?
29. Why can you see tongues of flame sprouting from the heads of the angels?