71. Yet the Lady of the Rocks brought up Her children to maturity
72. She who thrones in the mystic paradise of Dante
73. Surrounded by the flowers of jubilant awakening
74. They shall appear and vibrate like tongues of fire
75. Do we know the shape of our opened calyxes?
76. And how many lights of joy we carry in our head?
77. It is our tabernacle of glorious energies
78. Awakened by a most gentle touch
79. For it was said that a comforter would be sent
80. About the white horse they did not say much